Whitehill Holiday Club - Crowborough
Welcome to Whitehill Holiday Club, a service provided by Whitehill Childcare Services Ltd. We are a privately owned club, operating from a purpose built building within Ashdown Primary School (Luxford Road site) in Crowborough.
Whitehill Holiday Club offers 50 places per session with dedicated, experienced and qualified staff supervising at all times.
We are open 8am – 6pm (Monday - Friday) during all school holidays (except Christmas) and provide numerous activities, projects and experiences to ensure that all children who attend have a wonderful break from school.
Aims of the Holiday Club
- Working in partnership with Ashdown Primary School, we are working to develop and maintain a high quality integrated extended schools service with the best outcomes for children and choice for parents in the local community in Crowborough.
- To provide an excellent service for working parents and a well deserved break for parents of children in the local community.
- To provide a varied programme of activities supporting all ages and abilities.
- To provide a safe and stimulating, caring and secure atmosphere where your child can fully develop his/her mental, physical and social skills through play activities.
- To enhance your child's self confidence, raise aspirations, improve relationships and create better attitudes to learning.
- To provide high quality play and learning experiences for your child.
- To work within a framework that ensures quality of opportunity for all children and families.
- To liase with outside agencies and the local community in Crowborough.
- To value each child as an individual.
|October Break 2017
||Monday 23rd October
||Friday 27th October
|February Break 2018
||Monday 12th February
||Friday 16th February
|Easter Break 2018
||Friday 30th March
||Friday 13th April
|May Break 2018
||Monday 28th May
||Friday 1st June
|Summer Break 2018
||Monday 23rd July
||Friday 31st August
||(bring own packed lunch)
Examples of tea provided
Baked potatoes with cheese/sweetcorn/tuna, wraps, pasta, crackers, cheese/spaghetti/beans on toast, fruit, yoghurt, soft drinks.
Example of activities provided
Puzzles, board games, construction toys, art & craft activities, writing, drawing & colouring areas, television, quiet areas, computers and PC games, book areas, various toys suitable for differing age groups and abilities, ride on toys for the younger children, outside toys & activities, large outside games and pop up tents. Sports equipment for all ages.
The following are examples of special activities that are planned: cookery, pottery & sports sessions, nature area & pond dipping, music, dance & art.
|Flexible requirements between 8.00am - 6.00pm
||£5.50 per hour
- Brother/sister - 2nd and subsequent child
• 5% discount
- NHS staff
• 5% discount
Additional reasonable fees may be charged for external outings/activities as applicable.
We require at least 1 week notice if you wish to cancel a session that your child is booked to attend at the Holiday Club. If you do not provide at least 1 weeks' notice, you will be invoiced for 50% of the session your child was booked in to attend.
Invoice Terms and Conditions
Holiday Club fees will be calculated per club. Invoices will be issued for booked sessions detailing the payment methods and schedule.
Late payments of invoiced fees and any unpaid fees may incur an administration fee of £2.50 per week until payment is received. If the invoiced fees have not been received within an acceptable period, Whitehill Childcare Services reserves the right not to admit the child/children concerned until the invoiced fees and surcharges have been received in full.
The invoiced fees can be paid either by cheque, childcare vouchers or BACS transfer as detailed on the invoice payment schedule. Cheques should be made payable to: Whitehill Childcare Services Limited.